Mini-ITX SBC supports AUPS sub-system, 22nm Intel® Atom™/Celeron® on-board SoC
- Mini ITX supports Intel® 22nm Atom™ or Celeron® on-board SoC
- Wide-range 9V ~ 26V DC input design
- Supports dual independent display with dual LVDS and VGA
- Equipped with AUPS sub-system, acts as a simple UPS system
- Supports four USB 2.0, two USB 3.0, two SATA and four COM
- IEI jumper-less function
Ventrix 1020Intel Q57 Express chipset which supports the Intel iCore roadmapped processors to deliver increased processing performance and energy efficiency.
WIRELESS W300 SERIESRISC-based embedded Linux computers with WLAN, LAN, and 1, 2, or 4 serial ports
DIN-RAIL IA200 SERIESRISC-based industrial computers with 4 serial ports, 4 DI and 4 DO channels, dual LANs, PCMCIA, SD
Impact 4000The Impact 4000 rugged computers support up to 4 x 3.5" HDDs. As with all our other industrial computers, they can be tailored to suit customer requirements.