IMC-111 series is a cost-effective solution for the conversion between 10/100Base-T(X) and 100Base-FX interface, it allows you to extend communication distance by optical fiber. IMC-111 series supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, so you don’t need to use crossover wires. IMC-111 series with wide operating temperature range from -40 ~ 70℃ and accepts a wide voltage range from dual 12 ~ 48 VDC power inputs, so it is suitable for harsh operating environments.
Industrial mini type Ethernet to fiber media converter with 1x10/100Base-T(X) to 1x100Base-FX SFP socket
- Supports 1 port 10/100Base-T(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Support Ethernet to fiber or Ethernet to SFP port
- Support LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) function
- Supports full/half duplex operation
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Provided DIP-Switch to setting function
- High reliability and rigid IP-30 housing
- DIN-Rail and panel mounting enabled
IMC-111 series also support the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature. When one side of the link fails, the other side continues transmitting packets, and waiting for a response that never arrives from the disconnected side. Use the DIP-Switch to enable the LFP function, then IMC-111 series will force the link to shutdown as soon as noticed that the other link has failed, giving the application software a chance to react to the situation. Therefore, the IMC-111 series is reliable media converter and can satisfy most demand of operating environment.