ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
DDR3 LONG DIMM
JEDEC standard 1.35V(1.28V~1.45V) & 1.5V(1.425V~1.575V) Power supply
- JEDEC standard 1.35V(1.28V~1.45V) & 1.5V(1.425V~1.575V) Power supply
- JEDEC standard 240-pin dual In-Line memory module
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- On Die Termination with ODT pin
- Bi-directional differential data strobe
- Average refresh period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE ≤ 95°C
- Support ECC function
- Gold finger 30μ”
- RoHS compliant
DIN-RAIL IA200 SERIESRISC-based industrial computers with 4 serial ports, 4 DI and 4 DO channels, dual LANs, PCMCIA, SD
WIRELESS W300 SERIESRISC-based embedded Linux computers with WLAN, LAN, and 1, 2, or 4 serial ports
Impact 4000The Impact 4000 rugged computers support up to 4 x 3.5" HDDs. As with all our other industrial computers, they can be tailored to suit customer requirements.
Impact-R 3000Impact-R 3030 and 3031 models are based on the powerful Intel® Q67 chipset which provides integrated RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, iAMT and Core i5 / i7 support.